LOCATION: The tavern is situated in - attractive part of St. Pirin of 200 meters from the church
Seats: 150 + summer garden
Summer garden: YES
BACKGROUND: In centuries of Bansko, central Pirin street near the x-l "Guards" is a charming restaurant, located in a house with more than 100-year history and traditions. Tavern "Dedo Yonkata" I met with my lovely garden loggia and authentic bathing in the warm days, with both hot room with fireplace, which can fit over 100 guests.
Music: Live Band.
KITCHEN: The kitchen includes typical swimsuit specialties in the old home recipes:
* Banska kapama in original recipe
* Kathy relish
* Haydushki on specialty ceramic sach (with lamb, pork and chicken meat, pudding, bathing old, mushrooms, tomato, etc.).
* Kavarma on tile in the bath (with pudding)
* Dishes of pork from the embers of charcoal: haydushka sword and other surprises
* Banska chow grill
* Bansko plateau meat asorti - 2 kilograms (juicy pork, tender lamb, chicken fillets, bathing pudding, bathing black pudding, etc.).
* Lamb kapama (with potatoes and thick yogurt)
* Lamb roast in oven with fresh mint, garnished with dzhurkan spinach, thick yogurt and garlic
* Lamb of ginger - many
* Also chicken, veal .....
* Game surprises: Zaek in pumpkin (shpikovan and stewed in onion, in order of the day before)
* Fish specialties
* According to the preliminary application - roast pig, lamb and others.
Receives visitors: Yearly
Facilities: Parking, garden, credit and debit cards
Address: Bansko, 84 Pirin Str.
Phone: 0895 888 009